The Texas Municipal Courts Education Center sponsors a listserv for municipal prosecutors to share information on current laws and procedures effecting the operations of Texas municipal courts, and to facilitate networking and collaboration surrounding issues arising in municipal court.
Address for Texas Municipal Prosecutors: email@example.com
To join the listserv, email your name, title, court name, telephone number, and email address to Hope Lochridge. To remove your name from the listserv, just send a message to unsubscribe.
What is a Listserv?
Listservs work like a mailing list of people who are interested in the same topic. One person can correspond with many people at once. Every message posted to the list is automatically emailed to all of the list subscribers.
The following terms are acknowledged and binding upon all prosecutors using the TMCEC Listserv:
1. By participating, users claim that they are currently employed as a Texas municipal court prosecutor.
2. Users agree that the primary purpose of the listserv is to provide a collegial forum for municipal court prosecutors to share general legal information and thoughts pertaining to municipal court matters.
3. Users agree that they will not disclose specific information about pending cases, reveal confidential information, or make inappropriate comments in violation of the Texas Rules of Professional Responsibility. Specifically users agree to not post entries manifesting a bias or prejudice, including but not limited to a bias or prejudice based upon race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status.
4. Users acknowledge that all electronic transmissions are neither confidential nor protected from public disclosure.
6. While the listserv is sponsored by the Texas Municipal Courts Education Center, the comments expressed by users are solely those of the author and are not those of the Texas Municipal Courts Association Board of Directors or the staff of TMCEC.